To create a community where the healthy choice is the natural choice through community engagement, promoting health equity, and providing excellent service.
A community that achieves optimal health
- We carry out all of our work with integrity, transparency and accountability.
- We strengthen our community through engagement, collaboration and education.
- We approach and accomplish our services with respect, compassion, and excellence.
- We believe in using both innovative and evidence-based approaches in our work.
Klamath County Public Health provides a wide range of services to local residents. It works to prevent and/or solve health problems and provide information and support for the community. These services are provided by nurse practitioners, registered sanitarians and registered dieticians, along with other support staff. All services are confidential. Services include:
- Clinical Services:Reproductive Health, Immunizations, Communicable Disease testing and treatment, Tuberculosis Case Management
- Communicable Disease Monitoring
- Home Visiting Nursing Services for Children
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Environmental Health Services
- Health Promotion, Disease Prevention
Free interpretation is offered for those with limited English proficiency.
Payments by Card
A convenience fee will be applied to all payments made by card.