Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Submit a Nuisance Complaint

  1. NOTE: Are you in the City, or County?
    In order to best address your nuisance complaint concerns, please verify if the address of your complaint is in the county. If the address is within city limits, please contact City Code Enforcement at (541) 883-4942 or (541) 883-5362. Not sure if you're in city limits? Please visit the City of Klamath Falls website for a map of city limits at
  2. Please use the form below to ask Code Enforcement related questions, or to file a Code Enforcement related nuisance complaint. We will respond as soon as we can. Please note: investigations into nuisance complaints can take several weeks; you are welcome to ask for updates and we will be happy to provide them, as time allows.
  3. Please include cross streets when possible.
  4. Please note:
    Klamath County Code Enforcement will not advertise or share information pertaining to complainants unless a public records request is submitted or a code enforcement case is referred to Justice Court.
  5. Check all that apply*
  6. Leave This Blank:

  7. This field is not part of the form submission.